I visited the Radisson Blu in April with a group. I was a little nervous because it was a much smaller property than what my group is used to. I didn't think they would have fun or like it. I was wrong. They loved it. The staff was very accommodating. The food was good. Everyone had a great time. I had everyone stay in the Marina Suites. Well worth the extra cost. Rooms are much nicer than the standard rooms.
Very easy to get around the hotel. The one drawback was the shops next to the hotel were closed or empty and it made it feel a bit abandoned. Other than that, I would recommend a stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St. Maarten-St. Martin/Anse Marcel