Saint Martin is the island of Casinos, beautiful beaches, restaurants etc. But there is a corner in the French area, where you can find a peaceful corner to relax yourself. You have to pass the small village of Cul de Sac (which is located on the road to Pinel Island) and you'll find a "particular" road to the Radisson Resort.
We spent two weeks here, so we had the opportunity to know everything here.
The Resort has pretty new rooms, completely refurbished on 2011, two restaurants, a private beach and a huge swimming pools (someone says that is the biggest of the Caribbean). This Resort is the best accommodation for families with children (either for the swimming pool and for the kids club, or the beautiful beach, with a calm water).
What about the services? The room was very comfortable with all the amenities you could desire (including a Nespresso machine, that was refilled with new capsules every day) and very clean!
Every morning, we had fresh and clean towel beach; once at the beach, the guys of Radisson were ready to open your beach umbrella.
The buffet breakfast was quite good and could satisfy every one (there was also the eggs-corner, to taste a good omelette or scrambled-eggs).
Nice bar for a quick lunch, just beside the beach.
We weren't not satisfied for the dinner restaurant: we found it was too expensive. There are a couple of Restaurant just outside the Resort: we tried one, but I have nothing to say. Since the Radisson is far away, we suggest to get a car, either for visiting this beautiful island and for choosing different restaurants (go to Marigot, or Cul de Sac, or Grand Case and you'll find everything, from "Lolo" to expensive French Restaurants).
At the moment the WiFi connection is available at the Lobby, at the two restaurants, and close to the swimming pool, but there are "work in progress" to extend it everywhere.
We do recommend this Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 24-hour All Inclusive Hotel Riu Palace St Martin opens all year round and is located on the Anse Marcel beach, direct access to the Anse Marcel Marina next door. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Princesa Juliana Airport SXM (20 km) and Marigot (12 km) and invites you to explore the area. The hotel has 258 cozily furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and offers many amenities. Relax in our spa area or get in shape at gym. 1 outdoor pool with separate children's pool, 1 whirlpool. Day and evening entertainment. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main buffet restaurant, French, Fusion specialty restaurants and Steakhouse, as well as 3 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St Martin / St Maarten/Anse Marcel