Review Highlights
Amazing day on the water with Jean Marc

Our party of 4 enjoyed a relaxing day on the water snorkeling, sightseeing and learning more about... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
KayFamily
Columbia, South Carolina
boat in beach of sailing yes

yes i went to Keloa Charter Private Boat Trip because its is my favorite and :) please check... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2019
Farzadina

All reviews jean marc captain beverages information land st
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2016

Our group of 8 booked a half day trip with Keloa. All the rave reviews, when it comes to the beauty and serenity of the island, the excursion, the boat are true. In this review I want to emphasize how amazing people who make it happen are. Starting with the booking process, I just want to say special thanks to Patricia. She is just wonderful in explaining every single detail, answering every question in length. When I met with her in the hotel to confirm our trip, she went above and beyond to explain the itinerary. She called the store in Marigot to confirm working hours, she booked a restaurant that we were interested in. The list just goes on. Whatever was on our wish list, she tried her best to make it happen. The same can be said for the captain, Jean-Marc. The weather at the day of our trip was pretty windy. Never the less, Jean-Marc found amazing, beautiful, calm spots for us to swim. My daughter got sea sick. Jean-Marc was able to get us as close to the beach as possible, so she could swam and spend some time on the ground to feel a little better. Of course, it was not part of our itinerary, but he just went with it. Then, when we decided to stay in Marigot, he was nice enough to take our swimming gear back to the hotel. I just cannot say enough nice words for these people. Great excursion and great experience. Must do!!!!

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Lily S
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We spent a wonderfull morning with Jean Marc. He showed us the most beautiful parts of the island and stopped three times to do snorkeling. He knows the islans very well so he can give you all the information you are looking for. He asked my children at the end of the boat trip if they had a good time and they said it was even better than a good time. It was super!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Yvonne J
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Even though I truly think this is the best trip for snorkeling, I only gave 4 stars as equipment was old and dirty (black stuff that I think was mold inside 2 snorkel tubes). I recommend you bring your own. The reason it is the best is that Jean Marc will bring you to the best spots based on sea conditions, how crowded it is, etc. Other trips on the island have set places they go and limited time in the water. This trip gives you tons of flexibility to do what you want, leave where you are when you want and stay as long as you want. It was incredibly beautiful and very convenient. Well worth the money but please Jean Marc, invest in some new snorkel equipment.

Date of experience: July 2014
5  Thank Agouti
Reviewed May 30, 2014

On our recent trip to St. Marteen we hired Capt Jean-Marc to take us on a half day excursion. There were 3 couples - and our goal was to go to Pinel Island and some of the other beaches on that side of the island. Unfortunately we were picked up in Marigot (miscommunication by the booking company NOT Jean-Marc - contact him directly to book) - so we hit very rough seas and could not travel that way. Capt. found us some calmer spots and a great snorkel spot - along with bringing us to Friars Bay - and the best lunch we had on the island. FriarS Bary Beach Café. Anchor off shore, swim in, eat an incredible lunch and then swim back!!! An absolutely wonderful day. Will definitely book this again when we are back next year. ALSO - Jean-Marc's wife met us at the marina and told us she had tried to get ahold of us to let us know that the day we were booked was going to be rough and they wanted to try to schedule us a better day. Unfortunately they didn't reach us but we thought that this was really incredible of them - as it showed they cared and wanted us to have the best experience with them.

Date of experience: May 2014
7  Thank amt1028
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Jean-Marc is very pleasant and made our 1/2 day trip the highlight of our trip. We did private snorkeling and he took us to 2 private beaches.
Also Patricia was extremely welcoming.
Don't miss this if you are in Anse Marcel.

1  Thank Pjdeer