“Unsafe and there is much better out there!”
Review of Scoobidoo

Scoobidoo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Scoobi Boats . For a day charter, or the Deluxe private charter. ScoobiToo, ScoobiFree and ScoobiCat.. only for you.
Orange, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Unsafe and there is much better out there!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I went out on a snorkel
Lunch trip to prickly pear. The sail was nice and fun on the way to prickly pear. The views were Amazing! Once we got there the crew spoke in French
Then English directions quick really quick! No help from the crew with snorkel mask or find! In all my travels all over the world I always snorkel or dive and I
Have never been treated so
Poorly or left in the water and felt so unsafe. My fins were to big and my mask
Had no mouth piece attached! It was terrible to be stuck with no help like in those awful movies were the couple is left to die that's how I felt! Another family had come out to snorkel and I had to help them with everything cause the crew were do rude to them and told them thus was not for beginners! Finally I had to swim
Back to the boat and have the ladies my mask fins etc. And they said swim to shore! Yikes half way there I though I sure should have kept the fins! But the crew should have told me that as well! After in the way back the party starts they are serving drinks people are dancing and now they want to play nice and now can't stop talking about there TIP! Right! Not from me! Latter that day I tell the activities desk and the hotel MGR. And of course it's not there problem I understand so next morning I telltale person I paid my balance to from the company and she's said thanks for letting her know and it's never happened before.... I have left messages to get a partial credit and No Response! Ridiculous is all I can say and I'm going to file a complaint with my credit card company! Do not go on thus go on Winners Touch!

2 Thank Sccrmom3

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Day trip to Anguilla was nice. We enjoyed it very much. Hats off the the captain and his crew. They worked very hard to keep give visitors a safe and enjoyable experience. Thanks guys... keep up to great job.

1 Thank Raj B
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Friendly, professional and ... Turtles!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a really good time on the ScoobiToo. We booked a day trip to Tintamarre and Anguilla. Tintamarre is a marine reserve, so we were able to see a lot of sea turtles swimming around and eating. What an amazing experience! The second stop was Anguilla and more precisely "Rendez-vous bay", an amazing beach with cristal clear water and white sand. We had lunch at a restaurant onsite (included in the package) and the food was local and really good. We also recommand going to the 'Reggae bar' on the beach for cold drinks.
Big up to the crew Philippe, Alice and Marie! :) We had an awesome time!

Visited June 2014
Saint Albans NY
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun day at sea”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We took the Scoobi Too for a day trip to Anguilla. They pull right up to the beach at the Grand Case Beach Club you walk on the fun starts the crew giveyou all of the drink and snacks you want and the ride is smooth and takes about 1 and half hours. Once you reach Anguilla they have a little boat to take you to shore or you swim while you snorkel in the coral. You get a lunch on the beach that was good it was ribs, chicken or fish. It is an all day trip but it is worth the money and the crew of the Scoobi Too are the best.

Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A perfect day”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of taking an excursion to St. Bart's for a day of shopping and snorkeling aboard the beautiful catamaran. I went along with my two nephews, who are in their 20's, and the three of us were thrilled with our experience. The crew was extremely friendly, the boat was spacious and had room for basking in the sun as the boat made it way to and from beautiful St. Bart. After visiting St. Bart, the crew served a simple yet delicious meal and my nephews made good use of the open bar. The snorkeling was excellent, the waters clear and refreshing and we met many interesting and friendly people. Although there was some confusion when we booked the tour about being able to sit on the beach or snorkel when there was no beach option, we had the most perfect day.

Visited May 2014