“Enjoyed the pizza”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Anse Marcel
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

A group of us had lunch here while staying in the marina. The downside to being at the Radisson Resort and Marina was the lack of choice of restaurants open for lunch - this was the only place we could find to sit and get a bite. The waiter was very entertaining, making us place our orders in French and helping us a lot with that. I had the Quatre Fromage pizza, which was wonderful, as was the mozzarella and basil pizza. The cheeseburger and fries that one person in our group got was also very good. Menu choices were good; prices were a little high, but that was expected on site at the resort.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was my favourite of the trestaurants at the marina - pizzas / pasta / salad / steak. Had more variety on the menu than La Tony next door and the pizza was very enjoyable! In fact the best in my opinion!!

The after dinner homemade chocolate rum apertife was also very tasty.

The owner is a character. I didn't manage to eat all the pizza as they are quite large (took it away with me) and I quote him "not finishing your pizza is like having sex without an orgasm!" (His words!)

We visited here twice during our stay at the Radisson Blu. I have been home one month and I still crave that delicious Pizza!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson Blu across the street. Once we discovered this place, my husband and kids wanted to go back all the time instead of trying some place else. My kids had pizza of course -- love the thin crust. My husband loved the fish soup and had it every single time. We also had the ribeye, pork tenderloin, and pasta carbonara, and they were all excellent. Almost everything we had was good, including the wine and the desserts. The staff was friendly and attentive, except for one night they had live music and the place was packed and it took a while for us to get service, but we enjoyed the music and not in a hurry anyway.

1  Thank redtruffle56003
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This restaurant across from the Radisson Blu is a good local option in Anse Marcel. It has been in operation for 15 years and draws a significant number of locals - always a good sign for a restaurant. It appears to be the busiest of the three restaurants in its location, so a reservation is sometimes recommended. The specialty is thin crust pizza, which they do very well in an open oven. We also had good pasta and seafood dishes. In spite of the fact that it can be quite busy, the service is timely. The views and decor are not quite as nice as the other two restaurants near it, but the food and service still make this place worth a visit.

1  Thank BC-Westcoaster
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Good atmosphere and fun staff. Live music on certain nights. Food ok for the price. Pizza pretty good coming from a NY area guy.