“Made the best out of an OK week”
Review of Scuba Zen

Scuba Zen
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went diving with Scuba Zen last week of March. Dispite rough sea and some mechanical issues, Jean-Michel and his team kept on smiling and being positive. They managed to find solutions and dive sites that would limit the effect of sea condition.

As a somewhat experience diver, I was quite happy that they didn't nurse me and let me do my things, all within standards of course. They were well organized and run a very well oiled organisation.

Thanks to Jean-Michel, Jean-Jean, Philippe, Axel, Cé and the other crew members!

2  Thank Chris P

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Jean-michel and the crew at ScubaZen are fantastic. I went on five dives with them (March15-March19 2014) and they took great care of me. I got my wife to try the discover scuba dive that was offered and she loved it. She said that the dive master (Cicel) made her feel very safe in the water. My daughter had a great time as well while the two of us were diving. They really took very good care of us. The dives themselves were great, went to St. Barts and Tintamarre Island. Heard some whales singing and saw a nice little wreck. A truly exceptional experience made so due to Jean-michel and his team. One of my best diving experiences, hopefully we will be able to go back again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Three Type A New Yorkers were thrilled with our experience getting open water scuba certified with Scuba Zen. Jean-Michael, Natalie, and Julian were great instructors and made us feel safe and well trained. We had a great experience and were able to exchange paperwork/planning via e-mail. Super convenient if you are staying at the Radisson.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I went diving with scuba Zen on a very ruff day. So ruff I got sea sick bobbing in the water after the second dive, never had that happen before. The surges were pretty bad under water and the surface was ruff to say the least. This taken in account I felt comfortable with the dive leaders. They spoke English very well (I read in one comment below that they did not, we had no trouble). The dive sight was nice and I would like to see it again on a calmer day. I would dive with them again, I sure can not blame them for weather conditions. I even received a lesson on how much weight I should be wearing and was very skeptical about it, guess what she (I don't remember her name)was right. I'm new to diving but wonder why no other dive master had explained the weight issue to my wife and I till now. (we have about 20 dives each) In finishing it is a smaller shop with good employees that took their time with us and made the dive as good as it could be.

1  Thank chaos56
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This small business had limited diving equipment, limited staff assisting with equipment fitting/choice and had no functioning dive computers. Few of them speak English, so we struggled with communication.