“Excellent dive center, highly recommended!”
Review of Scuba Zen

Scuba Zen
Oldsmar, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent dive center, highly recommended!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I just did a two tank dive with Scuba Zen. The staff was great, especially in the emails prior to my dive. The dive masters were great on the boat dives and very knowledgeable on the dive sites that matched what I wanted to see while in St. Martin. What a special touch. The "Spanish Baths" were also unique and a great experience, thanks to Jean-Michel. I do speak French, however the staff spoke great English to me to make my dive more comfortable. I can hardly wait to come back to St. Martin for work in November and get my dive on again with Scuba Zen!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DiverDerek

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Underwater Paradise”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I've been diving with SCUBA ZEN in august 2012. I completed the Open Water Diving course there and it was wonderful!! Best experience in my young life so far! All the people and instructors are very cool but professional and it was fun diving with them. My family and I are now planning to go back to the paradise-island St. Martin and I can't wait to do the Advanded Open Water course. I really recommend this diving spot for all divers who are looking for a nice time. My personal instructor Camille is lovely and I hope to see her again and also the young (temporary) employees and of course the big boss Jean-Michel.
I hope you guys remember me too :)
Your SWISS friend Sean L.

1 Thank seanluto
Napa, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most traumatic experience of my life”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Booked my dive trip at the Radisson Blu for Scuba Zen and made a 2 tanks dive. At the sight we made the dive but the boat was taking water, then the engine stopped working and we started to sink
I am a level 1 diver and will probably never dive again

No refund was made and no apology made

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Sophie Y
Hinesburg, Vermont
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Friendly and helpful - nice outfit!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Thanks to all the staff at Scuba Zen. We had a lovely week diving with them. All of the staff were friendly and helpful, and Tim in particular went out of his way to make our experience the best it could be. We own our own equipment, and had some problems with one BC, and Tim spent quite a bit of time and did his best to straighten it out for us. We dove with three different dive masters, and all were patient and knew the sites as one would expect. For those expecting that your tanks will be changed for you and whatnot, this was not our experience (reason for four instead of five rating). We built our own gear every trip, and changed our own tanks for each dive. Not a huge hassle, but when on vacation it's nice to have that sort of thing taken care of for us. The dive boat was quite comfortable with as many as twelve divers and three dive masters, but be prepared for a back-roll entry, as there is no giant stride platform. After the dives, the staff was very helpful - and always very friendly! We'd dive with them again next time we're in St. Martin for sure!

1 Thank Andrew M
Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Week !”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Thanks to all the staff at Scuba Zen. I had a great week of diving. Their organization worked smoothly and was very safety conscious. I haven't been diving in 8 years and the first "Refresher Dive" was a good review for me and should be a requirement for all who haven’t gone in the past year. The remaining dives were a bit more relaxing as I enjoyed the dive master’s tour of the reefs, wreck & numerous and varied fish, sharks, sting rays, turtles & eels. The morning of diving followed by an afternoon on Tintamarre Island was as good as it gets !

2 Thank Ed M