“Great Week !”
Review of Scuba Zen

Scuba Zen
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Thanks to all the staff at Scuba Zen. I had a great week of diving. Their organization worked smoothly and was very safety conscious. I haven't been diving in 8 years and the first "Refresher Dive" was a good review for me and should be a requirement for all who haven’t gone in the past year. The remaining dives were a bit more relaxing as I enjoyed the dive master’s tour of the reefs, wreck & numerous and varied fish, sharks, sting rays, turtles & eels. The morning of diving followed by an afternoon on Tintamarre Island was as good as it gets !

2  Thank Ed M

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Management "to the French" (which for me is a quality): efficiency, professionalism, safety and even more friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Very nice dive with an exceedingly well-preserved flora. A lot of lives: Muraine, turtle, shark, ..., ... sorry I do not know the names in English...

Thank you to " the Chef" for his sympathy, to Alex for dives management and to the the entire team with a special kiss to Camille.

1  Thank 11release
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Jean-Michel (le Chef) and his team were really amazing and we could appreciate every dive. The team is very professional and patient: its the perfect place to try or improve diving practice and enjoy the beautiful nature with turtles, sharks, rays. We also had alot of fun! Thanks to Jean-Michel, Camille, Alex and Mickael!

Mariem

1  Thank mariem_chara
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I dove here last year as a beginner, and came back to get my Open Water Diver certification. Jean Michel, the owner and my personal dive instructor, was amazing! He took the time to teach my what I need to learn and was very patient when I did not complete things right away. Scuba Zen took my on a four day adventure I will never forget! I can't wait to go back!

3  Thank Jolie L
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The owner has been on the island for 15 years, is french and I think been in the dive business the whole time. He knows the island and where the best dives are - caves, canyons, dolphins. He's got a great boat - it's a pontoon type dive boat - shaped like a regular dive boat but a pontoon. Very cool! And it flies over the water it's so light. Just the boat ride was great fun. Talk to Jean Michele (owner) and he'll hook you up with a great experience.

5  Thank travelingNOW52