“Paradise Dive!”
Review of Scuba Zen

Scuba Zen
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I dove here last year as a beginner, and came back to get my Open Water Diver certification. Jean Michel, the owner and my personal dive instructor, was amazing! He took the time to teach my what I need to learn and was very patient when I did not complete things right away. Scuba Zen took my on a four day adventure I will never forget! I can't wait to go back!

3  Thank Jolie L
There are newer reviews for Scuba Zen

Reviewed February 8, 2012

The owner has been on the island for 15 years, is french and I think been in the dive business the whole time. He knows the island and where the best dives are - caves, canyons, dolphins. He's got a great boat - it's a pontoon type dive boat - shaped like a regular dive boat but a pontoon. Very cool! And it flies over the water it's so light. Just the boat ride was great fun. Talk to Jean Michele (owner) and he'll hook you up with a great experience.

5  Thank travelingNOW52
Reviewed December 11, 2011

diving another group last 4 years but they were disorganized this year so we sought out scuba zen. nathalie and jean-michel were superb. our new dive buddies in st maarten. dr. chuck and patricia vogel----boca raton , fla.

3  Thank scubacouple3
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Great dive company. Everyone works together like they are a family. The team is experienced and they have a nice boat. Dive shop was very open to our request and allowed us to do a dive that per our request. Fun and friendly. Worth the trek out to the other side of the island if you are coming in from a cruise. Email them and they will help you get the most out of your dives in St. Maarten.

4  Thank deejuic
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I wanted to discover underwater treasures of Sint Maarten island and I was not disapointed : sea turtles, nurse sharks, coral gardens and reefs, ship wrecks ... all beautiful and in warm water (although there were waves at that time due to hurricane season)! Jean-Michel and Nathalie are very welcoming and helpful. Always a joke or a nice piece of advice. Nice confortable dive boat next to the diving shop and - what a luxury ! - no need to carry your tank, it's already stored on the boat and that's where you'll leave it empty after the dive. I trained for my CMAS 2* level with Scuba Zen team and all dives were very enjoyable. Both french and english spoken.

3  Thank Road_runner_bip-bip