See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Incredible retreat set in stunning surroundings just a short flight away. The whole trip was fantastically organised with easy transfer and a professional team providing personalised service. The food was simply incredible, so far from what I expected of a detox and it was so great having the chef and nutritionist on hand to explain their choices and discuss the benefits. Following a personal consultation (included) with Claude, a nutritionist, I made simple changes to my diet which have been life changing. They have been easy to stick too and have resolved several health complaints. I constantly feel more energised and have noticeably better skin and hair too.
The mindfulness element to the retreat was really interesting and provided useful techniques and skills to use in various situations. I would recommend this retreat to anyone and would like to return again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2015

I attended the 'Autumn Advantage' retreat at the beginning of September and I'm so glad I did.

Set in an idyllic spot, surrounded by pine forests I instantly felt relaxed. The beautiful Spanish masia was wonderfully spacious with comfy sofas and a fireplace, making it very homely and cosy, and I felt very soothed after the evening candle lit mindfulness session by the open hearth.

Rachel and the team were very attentive and lovely, as too were the other guests - I went on my own so was a little apprehensive but turned out I had nothing to worry about.

Having healthy and tasty meals prepared for me daily was a definite bonus, as I never have time to properly cook in London. Each dish was delicious, shame they couldn't have been bigger but that would have defeated the object and I wouldn't have learnt the valuable lesson that I do not need to gorge to feel satisfied! All of which has also helped with my IBS and thanks to Claudia's nutrition plan I have something concrete to follow as well some of the recipes to keep me on track.

The days were well balanced, a good mix of pretty hardcore training sessions from jovial coach Paul provided lots of laughs and got my blood pumping whilst the Hatha style yoga which was taken both outside next to the pool and indoors, complemented the work outs with lots of stretches and strengthening postures. My aches and pains were wonderfully soothed after, thanks to massage therapist, Nunu's magical hands, a definite highlight! There were daily drop in mindfulness sessions which helped me to kick start my own, very much needed practice again. As well as an informative introductory talk, there was also a mindful walk which I really enjoyed. Listening to the birds and cowbells really helped me to decompress and tune into the moment - something I struggle with on a daily basis. And being in the outdoors, taking in the fresh air and seeing stars in the sky felt like a luxury after coming from the city.

If there's anything negative that I'd say about the retreat is that it's a pity it wasn't longer! I could definitely have done a week.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
5  Thank BeatrixZwart
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I visited The Reset Button Spring Clean Retreat in April. I went mainly to just get away from it all and learn a little bit about mindfulness but I came away with so much more.. The mindfulness practice was great, you instantly feel at ease with Jess the mindfulness therapist and she makes it very easy and straightforward to follow. But on top of this, what really stood out for me was hanging out with a nutritionist all weekend! This gave us a constant stream of tips and advice...I have now shaken my life long coffee addiction, and improved my diet no end. It inspired me to almost completely cut out dairy and wheat (note: almost!), and I feel really good and energised for it. My complexion is better than it has ever been.
During the days we had various mindfulness sessions and yoga or Personal training or massage scheduled in, but it didn't feel like too much and there was still plenty of time to relax with a book by the pool.
The meals were delicious and served in a relaxed way - the chef delivers it to the table and Claudia (nutritionist) fills you in on what is good for who etc. Then we'd chat until the small hours sitting round the fire. The group that were there were all inspiring and easy to get on with, we've all swapped numbers and will no doubt stay in touch - possibly meet up at the same one next year! All in all it was a fabulous few days - I wish I could go every few months.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo