“A great attractive place to visit”
Review of Haji Malang

Haji Malang
Ranked #17 of 213 Restaurants in Howrah
Reviewed April 23, 2017

This is a great place to visit. A dargah atop a hill. The experience was great. People there were good.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

I visited with family yesterday and trust me the long trek is totally worth it.. Main dargah of Haji Malang is beautiful and the view from top is mesmerizing. Its a long trek and stairs will kill you in summer. We started during dawn and climbed down during night. There are enough solar powered lights to make your way down very simple in low light. Cold Lemon juice, water bottles, sugarcane juice, etc are available in abundance near the stairs at very nominal rates to keep us hydrated whole time.

Turn off was that Dargah keepers and Chaadar vendors were so aggressive to extort money from visitors. It was a very depressing site at a such a renowned holy place. I myself ran into an argument with 1 greedy Dargah keeper that I will donate if I feel like. He became very angry and rude. I am sure Haji Malang baba wouldn't want all this.

I would request all visitors to not be part of this conspiracy and donate only if you feel like.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I have been there with my family and it was awsume visit to haji malang. The location was just perfect and would love to visit again very soon.