Modern facility with friendly service and reasonable prices, and a regular airport Shuttle Bus service. We wanted to use the Zurich Airport Bahnhof for day trips to and from Basel and Luzern (with our Eurail Passes); this plan worked well in conjunction with the hotel's shuttle bus. (TIP: if you have a litle extra time when you arrive at the Zurich Airport, recon the terminal and train station; they are pretty large and a bit complex; this will save you time when you come back for a flight or a train). We used the S-bahn #5 to get to and from downtown Zurich from the train station in nearby Rumlang (easier than shuttling to the Airport Bahnhof, and free with your Eurail Pass; or buy a "day ticket"). Restaurants are scarce near hotel; McDonalds next door, Subway across the street next to the excellent Migros grocery store (for breakfast stuff); also Valentino's for good pizza and pasta (2 blocks away).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice after a day of flying, this hotel near the Zurich Airport offers comfortable rooms and proximity to the city centre. Relax in the plush European Ecolabel Elite beds, and recharge your devices with the smartphone docking stations. The on-site restaurant provides delectable meals during convenient dining hours, while the flexible meeting rooms offer the ideal venue for any personal or business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Zurich Airport Hotel Rumlang
- Park Inn Rumlang
- Zurich Airport Park Inn
- Park Inn By Radisson Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich/Rumlang