“SUPER BAR ON THE BEACH”

Seacret Beach Bar Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Planos
Description: Zakynthos. The crown jewel of the Mediterranean. Enjoy it's crystal clear turquoise waters and white sand beaches in luxury at Seacret! This world class bar and grill features on site parking, free wifi, and luxury sunbeds all with the finest view of the ocean available on the island. Don't miss out the most breathtaking views and finest cocktails Zakynthos has to offer. We won't be a Seacret for long!
Reviewed August 9, 2018

In May, my husband and myself were staying at a hotel near Kerri Beach. We hired a car for a few days to see more of the island. My daughter, granddaughter and myself were going to Tsilivi in July, so we decided to try to find the hotel we were going to stay at. We came across this bar, asked for a drink and also if the young lady (forgotten her name but she always serving) if she could tell us where the hotel is. She brought the drink and a map and showed us where the hotel is...three hotels away from this bar.
We had a look at the hotel and then went back to the bar for some lunch. My husband is a big eater, but he couldn't finish this "Special Burger". Both meals were excellent and the service..On leaving I promised to go and see her, which myself and family did.
Although seeing lots of people she remembered me. We stayed for a drink and a meal which again were super....later in the holiday we went again..she was very pleased. I have to mention the restaurant/bar is on the beach, it has it's own sunbeds and parasols which are free if you eat or drink there. If you do go, you will not be disappointed. Thankyou for everything to this young lady and the rest of the staff.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to know anything.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This resturant has a nice menu with a good choice of tasty food and snacks at a good price. They also provide sunbeds at a price of E7 perday for 2 beds a table and parasol. Yopu can eat in the resturant itself or you can order and eat from your sunbed. The 2 lads looking after the sunbeds are born jokers and make the day entertaining. (one of them started caliing out "its raining" as he squirted a water pistol above my wifes head---I enjoyed that)

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited Seacret a couple of times for lunch. The food it lovely in a nice sea front setting.
The service however is very slow, we walked along the beach to get there so we were all ready for refreshments. Must have been going on half an hour before we were served drinks. We are on our holidays and happy to relax but a drink order in our opinion should be made fairly quickly on arrival. They failed both times.
The staff are friendly but seem unorganised. The food is very nice and that’s worth the wait. Just need to shape up the drinks service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

You want total satisfaction guaranteed???? Then just go to "Seacrest beach bar" and nowhere else.
HQS&C
Hospitality, Quality, Service and Cleanliness.
Great friends, true professionals and total relaxation. I humbly thank you all for making my stay such joy. See you all "Again & again" soon and years after to come.
Love and regards,
Khashi

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited here for lunch. Menu has a good choice and the food was lovely. It’s a nice, family environment in a lovey location overlooking the sea. It was quite busy and the food took a little time to arrive. It also was sometimes difficult to attract the waiters attention. To be fair this was probably due to the time of day and their busiest time. I would recommend though.

Date of visit: August 2018