“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a couple of hours to kill in the afternoon whilst waiting for the ferry and we noticed the board outside advertising Menu del Dia for €9.90 each. We went in and the waiter kindly put our suitcases out of the way. This menu was really good value and the food was delicious. We had a Greek salad each and then grilled sardines and fried anchovies which we shared. the price also included some really nice cheesy toasted bread and a drink/glass of wine.
I would definitely recommend this taverna. The service was nice and friendly and it was lovely to just sit there and look out to see and watch the boats and enjoy being back in Greece.

2  Thank Selebian
There are newer reviews for Seirines

Reviewed May 3, 2014

It is the best place to obtain an idea of what mezedopoleio means in Greece, it is not authentic but the taste gets 7 to 10 ( 10 corresponds to a country famous gourmet place) I visited it at least 10 times

1  Thank 613mike
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restaurant is by the sea side,open air,enjoying the sea breeze directly on your table.
Sea food is fresh and prices reasonable.
Enjoy the spagueti with shrimps as well as starters or appetizers .

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went in having no idea what to choose specially being a little cheap myself! Then I've noticed a sign outside the restaurant pointing to the fact the "it's recommened by Tripadvisor". So I went in and a nice old man welcomed me and then looked at the menu quickly to check prices. It was fair and he could speak little English. So I asked him to show me the fish types they had before choosing. He asked the owners permission and the owners [a man and a lady] escorted me to the kitchen and he showed me some fresh fishes they had. Some were small and others kinda big and expensive. So the nice lady suggested to a fish called "Tsipoyra" that they didn't have but she went and got me one from the fish shops next to the restaurant and it would cost 12 Euro without any salads but the kindly enough she offered me a nice big salad plate for free and she bought the fish from outside and the meal was ready exactly 20 minutes as she said. The waiters even when he brought the fish to me he took all the bones and prepared it for me and I feel sad for not tipping him for even though he deserved it since i don't what i would have done with that fish if it wasn't for his help. But I wanted to tip but hesitated a lot since i don't know if i'd insult him by giving him less than what should be given specially that we don't tip in our country. Conclusion, never miss this fish or any meal. The whole staff are just more than helpful and friendly.

2  Thank Truth-seeker2004
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Every year when we stay in Rafina, we visit this fantastic taverna. Great food for a good value. Very friendly people and ...lovely housewine.

3  Thank boeleke01