“Pizzas that compete with the best in Italy”
Review of Les Rondins

Les Rondins
Ranked #16 of 21 Restaurants in Argentiere
Cuisines: Italian, French, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hong Kong, China
“Pizzas that compete with the best in Italy”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We came here after an intense backcountry tour at mid afternoon and were all starved. We ordered pizzas, salads and fries, 4 hungry athletes with killer metabolisms. But we could barely finish what we had ordered!
The pizzas were ultra thin crust the way we love it just like in Italy, and the portions were truly generous. The fries were crispy and not too fatty.
The waitress, a Norwegian girl, was not only an eye-catcher but also very friendly, which is not a usual thing in Chamonix I regret to say. The place is apparently owned by a Norwegian and has nice snowsports decor.
Would come here anytime again.

Gainesville, Florida
“My favorite in Argentiere”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Just spent 7 days in Argentiere and this was my favorite restaurant by far. We found it by surprise (it was close to our hotel) and we ate there 4 times.

the restaurant is warm and cozy, very natural, and the owner must be a long time snowboarder with antiqui snowboards decorating the walls.

All the food we ate was exceptional. The pizzas fantastic, pasta also great, but my favorite were the salads. so fresh, the tomatoes tasted like tomatoes. I'm sorry I missed the chocolate cake, the person next to me had ordered it and it looked amazing. All the portions are large and a value for the money.

It has a local ambiance, everything I look for in a restaurant when I travel. Highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2013