“DISSAPPOINTED”

Sicilian Parramatta
Reserve with
Sicilian Parramatta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 469 Restaurants in Parramatta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Sicilian Restaurant, a true icon of Parramatta and one of the largest and most impressive restaurants in the area. There is seating capacity for 350 diners yet it can still capture the intimacy of a romantic dinner for two. Located right in the heart of Parramatta, the restaurant is open 7 days for lunch and dinner. The Sicilian continues to maintain its reputation for high standards in service, food, premium wine, cocktails and superior coffee. Since Opening the Sicilian has become increasingly popular for its authentic woodfire pizza's and large portion sizes . Its large, open style and warm atmosphere attracts lovers of the flavours and dishes that make up the Italian cuisine. The Sicilian Restaurant brings all the warmth and earthy provincial charm of Sicily and Italian Dining to Parramatta. Sicilian food, in essence is excruciatingly simple. The freshness of the ingredients is what's most important in Sicilian's cooking. High quality ingredients speak ten-times louder than fancy cooking. Due to Sicily's location, in the middle of the Mediterranean, Sicily was a magnet for seafaring people since the dawn of time and has been invaded and ruled by the Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Normans, Spaniards and others, all of whom have left their mark, both in the island soul and in the cuisine. As a result Sicilian's cuisine is one of the most interesting of all the Italian Regions, with each new invasion another layer was added to an increasingly rich cuisine. 10 years in Church Street - Sicilian is celebrating its unique identity... with our family.
Sydney, Australia
“DISSAPPOINTED”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This place was a fail. My friend and I went to enjoy a meal. I got the rib eye and asked for medium well and when I recieved it was rare. My friend order the chicken and when she received it was still pink we told one of the waitresses and she took it back when she returned with it my friend checked again and once again it was still pink, after this experience we headed to the cashier where the manager was standing next to the cashier and when we asked for the chicken not to be added onto the bill because she did not eat it he rudely interrupted and said that he had checked it and it was fine that he has it like that every time. They have to improve their service and quality

• Visited January 2014
SicilianParramatta, Manager at Sicilian Parramatta, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Hi Lolstar111,

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at Sicilian and apologise. I am in fact the manager of the venue and was on cashier that evening. The chicken spiedini happens to be a favourite of mine, as you saw and I noted to you and your family that I was having the lamb at that point. =) I was more than happy to take the spiedini off the bill, which I did, as you didn't eat it. Here at Sicilian we take pride in our quality of food and service and can assure you, your feed back is taken on with care. In regards to the 'manager' you speak of, he is a supervisor and I've addressed your concerns with him.

We would love to have you back at the Sicilian, so you can try that dish again, as I said, its one of my favourites, and can honestly say I rarely hear negative comments regarding it.

Please feel free to email me on your next visit and I will ensure you'll be looked after - fallon@platinumrestaurantgroup.com 02 9633 2299

Have a lovely Sunday.

Kindest regards,

Fallon
Sicilian Restaurant

Sydney
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We attended this place for a farewell Luncheon for a retiring colleague. An extensive menu of Sicilian food, seafood, pasta and pizza. I had prawn and chicken fettuccine. Great! One colleague who normally doesn't eat much, cleaned up more than half of a large serving of ham and pineapple pizza and took the remainder home. Delicious food and great service. Large affordable multi-story car park at rear.

• Visited December 2013
Hi zambuc,

Thanks for your lovely feedback to your experience at Sicilian. It is always a pleasure to hear.

We are thoroughly glad you enjoyed it and we hope to see you again soon at the Sicilian.

Regards,

Fallon
Restaurant Manager
Sicilian Parramatta
Sydney
“The Sicilian experience”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great food. Perfect portion size. Mouth Watering taste. Ambiance of a 7 star restaurant. Value for money. Service like for royalty. Sicilian keeps me coming back for more.

• Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Melbourne, Australia
“don't bother”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

One of the worst places I have ever been to, rude staff, long ,long ,long waiting times for food to arrive, and once it arrived ,terrible presentation, woeful sized portions,overpriced , did I say arrogant staff , we arrived at 1.30 and took 1 hour to get our meals, a pizza, a piece of fish and a rump steak , really complicated items, which all arrived at different times so everyone had to wait another 10 minutes what is worse is that other people came in after us and got their meals before us and what is even worse
If you are looking for somewhere to eat in Parramatta ,go to Dominos ,Let the resturant live up to its name and Give it the Boot

3 Thank Bill W
“Italian dining at its best”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great atmosphere in this restaurant and love the Italian gentlemen that served us, it gave our experience just a lift. We were recommended meals by staff, which were tantalising and left us space for dessert. The dessert tasting platter - great value - 4 HUGE desserts arrived to our table, we assumed being a tasting platter, we'd get just bite sized - how wrong we were. So glad we've popped by to this lovely restaurant. We will certainly be back.