We travelled to Sydney as an extended family for a wedding, so we had two two-bedroom apartments. Location was great, as it was conveniently located to a couple of supermarkets (5 minute drive), and also near enough to the City to make it easy to get there. Staff were friendly and helpful. For a weeks' stay, it was a perfect base for us, especially because we had older folk with us, who enjoyed staying in the room while the younger ones were out and about.
There is a beautiful riverside park just behind the hotel, well worth the walk, and lots of eateries in close proximity. Off street parking was convenient, and not too expensive. I would say probably the only small issue I had with the hotel is the fact that there is only one elevator serving 13 floors worth of apartments, so you ended up waiting for an elevator more often than not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you arrive by train, bus, taxi or ferry, you will be treated to a warm and friendly welcome into our beautiful establishment 24 hours a day by a team of dedicated and hospitable staff, including an onsite porter. Be treated to a luxurious stay in our beautifully appointed, oversized suites that boast a contemporary modern design, fine furnishings, superior bedding and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, which gives you the opportunity to prepare and enjoy your favourite meal whilst away from home. You will be delighted with the scenic view of lush leafy green trees lining the banks of Parramatta River, right from the comfort of your own self-contained Modern Suite or choose to indulge with a sweeping view of the iconic Sydney city skyline from our City Suites. Enjoy being pampered in designer bathroom amenities and rejuvenate the mind, body and soul in our fully-equipped gym, lap pool, spa and sauna. Lounge in the warm Sydney weather in our lovely courtyard or cook up a storm with our BBQ facilities. Experience exceptional daily servicing as our housekeeping go above and beyond to deliver a luxury stay. All of our suites are fitted with a high-speed Wi-Fi network, perfect for the leisure and corporate traveller wanting to check their emails, keep up to date with friends and family or simply browse the web. Situated within a busy corporate precinct, Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta provides a conveniently located and luxury accommodation option only moments from the office. If retail therapy is in order, head over to the nearby Westfield Parramatta, Australia's third largest shopping complex with over 400 boutique retail stores to shop at. Experience Parramatta's popular, cosmopolitan dining and entertainment scene on Church Street, which is only a 5-10 minute walk away, catch a live show at Parramatta's Riverside Theatre or make the most of Parramatta's free shuttle bus, which runs every 10 minutes to transport you around the area. Enjoy a scenic trip to Sydney's CBD cruising Parramatta River on the river cat or reconnect with nature at nearby Parramatta Park as you stroll through peaceful open spaces soaking up the sun. Take part in a range of leisure activities at the Olympic Park Showground only moments away, where you can polish up your tennis skills, make a splash at the aquatic centre and enjoy the fresh breeze as you cycle through the precinct. Immerse yourself in a sophisticated, modern and stylish accommodation choice in one of Sydney's thriving suburbs and stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments - George Street, Parramatta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments George Street, Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Meriton Westport Apartments Hotel Parramatta