“I could wish it was less expensive”

Criniti's Parramatta
Reserve with
Criniti's Parramatta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 457 Restaurants in Parramatta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Criniti's restaurants are proud to be serving Sydney, Newcastle & Melbourne with the best Italian pizza & pasta in Australia, as voted by you. Our menu is a fusion of traditional & contemporary dishes from steaks & burgers, to seafood platters & gourmet salads.
Healesville, Australia
“I could wish it was less expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

OK – so this place is very popular. “It’s always full so it must be good - everyone can’t be wrong?”. Isn’t that how it goes?
Well – they’re almost right.
The service is cheerful and mostly efficient.
Being so busy, there is often a bit of a wait to get attended to – but once you have ordered, everything goes like clockwork. It’s just the ordering bit that was a little slow.
It's a bit of a shame to rate the service as "Average" - they deserve a bit better than that - once they arrive. It's the wait time means that I can't say they're "very good".
The food was pretty good, I must say, but, personally, I found it expensive. And I guess that, as long as they’re always busy, that isn’t going to change any time soon.
Being popular, it’s a bit noisy – but it was a very cheerful place to be and, if it’s your birthday, be ready for it to get even noisier 
I would go back – but I could wish it was less expensive

• Korean first
Auckland, New Zealand
“Wooloomooloo Restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

No wonder these guys don't have their own Trip Advisor listing yet, they are so terrible on service and wait-staff capability that the place would never get any review over a 1 star. I have to say the food was good, but the 1 hour and 15 min wait after we ordered our mains (table of 5 adults) was beyond a joke while tables all around us with 8 or more people arrived, ordered, ate, and left while we were still waiting. My advice to management reading this: you've got a good chef, and a good spot on the wharf, but you need to hire a restaurant manager who can cope with a busy night of service.

1 Thank Emmatravelstheworld
newcastle,nsw
“Really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Excellent meal if you are in the mood for Italian food. The pasta was excellent as I can attest, my husband chose a great wine and kids were very happy with their pizza.

The staff were very friendly and well informed about the menu and amenable to one of my kids changing the pizza toppings repeatedly. Drinks and food came quickly despite being very busy.

I booked over the internet as a friend recommended it to us.

Ryde, Australia
“Great atmosphere at a price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We went to Criniti's to celebrate my daughter finishing her HSC exams. The place was fairly busy for a Wednesday night and was 'alive' with atmosphere - everyone felt like they were having a great time. The food was good and the service excellent but I reckon it was a bit pricy. The only really negative point is that they don't allow BYO wine, forcing you to buy wine there, adding to the bill shock. I'm not sure if I'll be back - I don't need to pay so much for the 'vibe'.

Balgowlah, Australia
“Very poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

we have been here twice. Our first experience was good, we had lunch at around 2pm, the service and food as good. However our 2nd experience was AWFUL, we came here to celebrate my husbands birthday, we had a table booked for 8pm, however there was no table available . The starters and drinks came out pretty quick, how ever our main course never arrived at all. We asked the staff how long our food is going to be (by this time is was 10.15pm) they got the manager how ensured us he would get our food out with in 7 mins this didn’t happen. We had enough and just asked for our bill, the manager stated to us he would give as free round of drinks to say sorry....we were waiting a further 30mins for the drinks. So we just paid the bill and left. The manager advised he would get a manger to call us the next day to sort a good will out for us? we are still waiting for the phone call. The staff also do not know what they are doing, they kept coming by and asking if the food they had was ours which it wasn't this becomes annoying after the 10th time of being asked. I would never go, back here in the evening again. I feel Crinites, are getting too greedy and let too many people in the restaurant and the staff are too busy and have no idea what the are doing.

3 Thank Charlene F