“Value for the Money”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had been with my friend Group of about 20 people and they offer us small room upstairs and they took great care of us by allocating dedicated person to cater our request. Food for excellent, great taste and flavour and price is very reasonable for the quality and quantity. Would certianly go again

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I went to dinner here with a few girlfriends and our respective boy friends. When we first walked in, I felt as though we were in a strange 1970's bed and breakfast. The interior design really could do with some help. At first it to a while for the meals to roll out but when they started they were great.
Drinks were pricey and not mixed well but their wine was fine.
No outdoor area for smokers which is disappointing as one would need to walk out and stand on Phillip St like a beggar to have a quick smoke before food arrives.

1  Thank Cecilia T
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Staying in the area for a few days, I decided to try this restaurant because of the good smells and happy looking crowd inside. As a lone customer, I was placed at a table near the kitchen. The food was quite good, and the prices were very good for Sydney. However the staff on that night appeared to be all new. Constant checks of what I wanted, had I ordered, and running back and forth to the kitchen made me a little uneasy. I would have enjoyed the meal more if I was left alone to eat it - but was interrupted regularly to check if everything was ok.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

DELICIOUS and attention to detail. Service is great, sample each and every seafood dish they just it right, we've returned here 3 times each time with friends and always impressed. Excellent value.
Kings is busy for lunch so book.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Recently on holiday in Australia I had a meal at this Indian Restaurant with 2 other friends. We availed of the buffet menu and had a beer. The meal was very tasty and extremely good value for money. I would highly recommend their lunch time buffet.

1  Thank SouthsideEddie