“Average food but good service”

Bondi Pizza Parramatta
Ranked #7 of 492 Restaurants in Parramatta
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: From our humble beginnings at Bondi Beach our restaurants have quickly gained a reputation as one of Sydney's most popular casual dining restaurant venues. Our recipe for success is simple: Friendly service and exceptional value for money Great food made with quality ingredients Signature range of original thin pressed pizzas Warm, modern and relaxed dining atmosphere Whether it's a large family outing, catching up with friends or an intimate dinner for two, Bondi Pizza provides the perfect atmosphere, whatever the occasion.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We went in bc of the full atmosphere and interior setup. Our table was a bit small for us so we asked to change, which the staff were very helpful to do and got us a bigger table quite fast. Throughout the whole night the service was fast and curteous. But the food was just average. Being a pizza place, we ordered a pizza for main and a salmon salad with the trio of dips to start. I believe the size of the pizza didn't live up to our expectation and it tasted average. There could've been more salmon in proportion to the salad leaves but that's most restaurants. Everything came out at once, hence the bigger table helped - plus we had a bucket of corona's. The drink deal is worth it but worth a second try? Not anytime soon. For a place to specify in pizzas, it needs to do more to stand out.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Have been here before and had an average experience but decided to try it again. I found the service to have significantly improved, the Waiters attention to detail vastly different to my previous visit. I'm in a Pizza Place, I should have had Pizza but ordered Pasta instead, and it was not that great. The Waiter noticed that I wasn't enjoying it, apologised and offered to get me something else, which I declined, but they did give me a complimentary dessert, which was great and did not charge me for the Pasta dish, which was unexpected. The Manager also came over to hear to story and was excellent. Now I would return here very happily and recommend it to others. Great experience.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

When you walk into Bondi Pizza the place is packed, atmosphere is buzzing, so far so good. It all goes downhill from here. It's one of those restaurants where they want you in and out asap. The mushroom starters came within 2 minutes of ordering and they were only just warm. The main courses came 10 minutes later. We both ordered pasta, two different dishes both were undercooked and pretty bland, the wagyu beef meatballs were dry with not enough sauce on them. It was also July in Sydney and very cold and the aircon still seemed to be on, I didn't take my coat off the entire time.
On the upside, the staff were courteous and on the ball and the wine was lovely.
Would we go again......not for a long time but maybe one day .......but so many other places to choose on Church Street.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I was surprised that a $10 lunch special consisted of a small pizza but no drink.
The lamb pizza was very nice and filling but service extremely slow.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We ordered 3 large pizzas to take back to our hotel. For the prices listed on the menu, we thought they would be fairly large and expected to have leftovers. However, they ended up being quite small and we were left hungry, turning to chocolate and potato chips to satisfy the hunger.

The pizzas were actually pretty good - no complaints. There was a nice variety to choose from - both the classics and more unusual ones.

Great location, right on Church St in the heart of Parramatta. Nice atmosphere, but very loud in the main restaurant area due to the high ceiling and big open space.

Perfectly fine pizza, just not much bang for your buck!