“Fantastic food super cheap”
Review of Nut 'N' Fancy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nut 'N' Fancy
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went there for lunch with a girlfriend it wasn't like a lot of the resuarants in Parramatta not fancy but who needs fancy when the food is so flavoursome and we couldn't get through the serve it was amazing. I've been to a heap of others in Parra more expensive but this was a true winner! We will be back again real soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Sat down & had the menu provided immediately. That was the end of the service. We had to go to the counter to interrupt the phone texting to place our order & then had an extended wait tot get our food. My sister's meal arrives while I had to wait until she was finished to get a waitress to check mine was even coming. Still more waiting. And waiting. Felt the while time that we were an inconvenience. Don't bother them. Move on I suggest

Reviewed March 14, 2013

nice big fluffy pancakes. not even kidding about the size its really thick not like those typical flat ones stacked up.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had breakfast here I order a small breakfast what appeared woud have done for two and my wife's omelette was also enormous. Would go again and would recommend. Not expensive.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had a farewell lunch fora colleague at this place. The owners were very amenable to the large group we had . The food was fine and service good. I agree with other reviews that the servings were big. I have to go back to try the desserts.