“Entree was good, main ok”
Review of Restaurant 317

Restaurant 317
Ranked #37 of 469 Restaurants in Parramatta
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Entree was good, main ok”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is fine for the casual dining experience. Big menu with lots of pizza and pasta etc
No real highlights or low lights so would go back if in the area again

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good value”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant on several occasions. The food is exceptional, very good servings, very good value. Their menu is quite extensive. Give it a try.

Sydney, Australia
“Great food, with the addition of loads of gluten free options”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a busy and bustling restaurant on the Church Street Parramatta strip. They have excellent food, which is fairly quick to arrive. I have eaten here many times and the menu is extensive, pastas, salads, pizzas and many more meals. Most are also available as gluten free as well which is handy.

There is indoor and outdoor seating (Plastic sheets for curtains, and heaters in the cooler weather). The indoor seating also has a seperate private booth area for larger groups which is pretty private. Be aware though that this restuarant can get very busy, so you may have to wait for a short time for a table. As it gets busier it also gets louder, although I think it is worth it as the food is so good. I have found that even when you need to wait for a table, the service is still quick and the meals are always hot, fresh and worth the short wait. I have not had a bad meal from here and I have tried many of the options here.

Well worth a go if you have not tried 317, you will go back again.

SYDNEY N.S.W.
“Lunch with family”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here with my sister, daughter, and 18mth granddaughter . Service was excellent had messe platter to start while waiting for tardy daughter to arrive , very relaxed, veging out in the alley way food was great veal salad which the granddaughter helped her mother eat, pasta was great, and chilli prawn hotspot.i was told that this is what I should order next time I come, and I can honestly say there will be a next time

“Never going back again”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I'm not eating here again. It was too full and busy, extremely loud and the 317 chicken wasn't even that nice. I don't care how popular it is and how advertised it is on the radio but if I ever have to yell over a dinner table because my friends can't hear my talking.. Ugh. The. Worst. Time. Ever and the chicken was yuck. I don't know why it has such great reviews. The service was awful as well. Not because of the staff but maybe because it was so busy that the staff couldn't get to us. And it doesn't matter how good the food is! If its loud and busy and annoying .. I'm not going there again!