“Good burger but expensive”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #29 of 492 Restaurants in Parramatta
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: (02) 9891 6003
Description: (02) 9891 6003
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had a great Moroccan Lamb burger, it had fresh ingredients and it was very tasty but at the end of the day it’s not worth the amount you pay $12 for a burger alone, especially that this particular area and Parramatta alone is swarming with food venues.

So as much as I found the burger flavoursome, it's not a difficult meal to put together
so for at that price unfortunately it’s not something I would come back for.

For $12+ it should definitely come in a meal.

3  Thank littlelilies

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is located among a lot of other restaurants. We could have picked from all kinds of food here. But we walked past all the other places because we had a set destination in mind.

It is so great to go to a place where the staff are happy to be there, and happy to actually serve the customers! If only some of the other places I have reviewed could steal the staff from this place, they might have half a chance, because the staff here were brilliant.

We had driven up 2 hours from the South Coast to go to Costco and Ikea and I knew there was a Grill'd in Parramatta so we made the diversion to get one of their great burgers each and share some fries. I chose the Summer Sunset and I asked to add an egg. To be truthful I think the egg was a step too far - I was so full afterwards!

The music was pretty cool, everything was clean and tidy. We took a seat opposite the cook station so we could watch the burger cooking and creation action. I love how this is kind of like a Subway for burgers - except I like Grill'd a lot more than I like Subway.

There was a group of students eating, a couple of other customers, and us.

The food was freshly prepared while we waited - the fries appeared slightly before the burgers, we got a chance to eat a few before the burgers appeared.

My other half cut my burger into two - I find it easier to eat that way. I love how the plates are designed - you can let it sit off the table a little and catch any of the juices coming from your burger.

My beef patty was perfectly cooked, the pineapple and avocado were fresh and tasty and the bacon was also perfect. I have attached some pics.

The staff checked in with us a couple of times while we were eating to make sure everything was ok and that we didn't need anything else. So attentive!

The manager was having a meeting with one of the staff and I didn't like to interrupt - I did want to let her know just how happy we were with the experience. When you suffer through so much mediocre and even downright unpleasant service experiences it is a true delight to have a good experience.

We travel up to Parramatta regularly - Grill'd, we will be back. Count on it!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

When I recently visited Grill'd I was pleasantly surprised as I had never been before. It had all the benefits of fast food, as we were quite hungry and did not want to have to wait a long time. The quality of produce used in the burgers was clearly of a high standard. Each of our meals was prepared quickly and topped with delicious fillings.

It is nice to have somewhere that you can pick up a quick dinner, that isn't your average take away!

They also have a system in place where you are given a bottle cap with your order, you can then drop it into a jar on the way out. Each jar represents a different local charity and a donation is made to each, the size depending on the number of bottle caps. I think this is a very nice touch!!!

1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This grill'd hasn't got the same atmosphere as other places.
On arrival there was no friendly welcome like other restaurants, there were three very rude and loud young customers making us feel very uncomfortable, the staff were sweating over cooking the food, the place was extremely hot (there were air cons, but they were doing nothing) and the place in general didn't look clean.
The girl serving the food was nice & was prob the only friendly one there. One guy behind the counter was swearing. He couldn't get eftpos to work on one machine so tried another, but in the meantime swore very loudly as he'd "stuffed up".
The place doesn't seem to "buzz" like other restaurants in parramatta.
The food was good though.