“Excellent hotel close to everything”
Review of Mantra Parramatta

Mantra Parramatta
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Parramatta
Western Australia, Australia
“Excellent hotel close to everything”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in room 527 from the 22nd - 24th. I want to thank all the staff for being so friendly n polite. Our room cleaners was so friendly as well as the friendly n welcoming reception staff. I want to thank one young man of asian background who was extremely friendly when i was hungry and went to make burger at 2:30am in the morning and delivered it to our room. My partner says the burger was delicious. I want to thank him for going above and beyond in customer service, i hope management recognise your wonderful personality. The Mantra so close to everything, central location. THANK U STAFF AT MANTRA

Stayed November 2013
Dorinabunescu, Manager at Mantra Parramatta, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Sulz4you,

We are delighted to hear of your wonderful experience at Mantra Parramatta.

Thank you for your feedback and I will ensure that all praises and comments are passed onto team members and departments.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Mantra Parramatta in the near future

Reservation Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night as it was on special and close to the venue I was going to at a concert. The bathroom and bedroom were fine but the kitchen was very small and the lounge was old and sunk in.
Many have attempted repair jobs that make the room look run down.
Staff ok. Not very friendly just like robots.
Pool lovely and clean.
I would only stay again if it was cheap and one night.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Amy B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent experience at Mantra Parramatta. We hope you enjoyed the concert you attended

We are pleased you enjoyed the hotel facilities, and would like to let you know that currently there is an ongoing replacement programme for the replacement of all Sofas in the lounge rooms. It would be very helpful if you could email me further details of the room you stayed in so that I can forward the feedback directly to the maintenance manager to priorities this room. My email address is dorina.bunescu@mantra.com.au

We look forward to welcoming you again

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The room is nice and spacious, the staff were lovely and very helpful when we had problems with our tv. The spa options are brilliant too. I just have one quarrel - DO NOT EAT THEIR FOOD!! Like actually I ordered a burger and the bun was so hard it wouldn't break no matter what we tried. We had to wait 2 hours for it so I was soo hungry! We ordered ice cream that was melted when it arrived and the steamed veggies were cold and rubbery. Do yourself a favour, stay here but don't eat here, ever!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Katieyy086
Dorinabunescu, Manager at Mantra Parramatta, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Katieyy086,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding our rooms and the team
We would like to offer our apologies for the experience you have had in regards to your room service meals. We appreciate the constructive feedback and assure you the issues you have raised will be addressed with the respective departmental managers.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Mantra Parramatta again soon

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Lovely staff and yummy room service. Large comfortable room with huge tv and very comfortable bed. Clean and cosy all the extras you need including mini bar. Also has a cooktop and a few dishes and cutlery so for extended stays you can cook your own meals. Have stayed before and would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JudyW2
Dear JudyW2,

Thank you for taking the time to review Mantra Parramatta

It’s great to hear that our facilities and the team are reasons for your return

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Wollongong Sydney NSW Australia
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This must be the 4th time I have stayed at the Mantra Parramatta over the years, usually for busines. But this time to stay close to a major function at the Sydney Showgrounds, which is one easy train trip away. I love the Mantra anywhere I go, and this is no exception. I had a one bedroom apartment this time and was a bit concerned as I seemed to have an airconditioning unit housed behind a door in my apartment, and I could hear it roaring quite loudly. However, my bedroom was right behind it and this was quiet. Fantastically located, heaps of parking underneath for $15 per night, and a 2 minute walk to the trainstation and Westfield Parramatta. The bed was super comfy and it was easy to have a nice sleep in. Wonderful, I think I need to take out shares in this chain... I guess the thing with the Mantras, is that you have a good idea of what to expect.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Poniesnpuppies,

Thank you for taking the time to review Mantra Parramatta. I am so glad you have chosen to stay with us on multiple occasions.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Brisbane
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was in Parra for a little over a month for business, tried a coupel of hotels in that time but the Mantra was by far the best. Not perfect but covers all the basics well and priced better than most.
WIFI was good and worked everywhere.
Bar and restaurant were good, restaurant a little pricey and very dark. A good tip is to eat in the bar, a separate menu or anything from the main menu is available and better atmosphere and Tv.
Rooms were large and weel maintained.
Only issue I had was trying to get the room cleaned when I worked some nights, told housekeeping I would be sleeping from 11am but still they missed my room in the mornings.
Location good with train just up the street, pub across road and westfield shopping 500m away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear qldr54,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent business trip to Mantra Parramatta.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and made the most of the facilities we have on offer

We hope to see you again soon