PARKROYAL Parramatta
$117
$69
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Holiday Inn Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$127
$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Mantra Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
$133
$120
$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Waldorf Parramatta Apartment Hotel(Rosehill)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
Hotels.com
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$55
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$61
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

1,069 results
All reviewsfuel voucherthe club loungeunder renovationbuffet breakfastegg stationcorner roomking roomfresh juiceparramatta parkmake your ownfull buffetroom servicechurch streettrain stationsaturday nightrestaurant stripcentral location
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have just stayed for the third time at the Park Royal and once again we were completely satisfied with the hotel. The staff are very friendly and efficient and nothing seems to be to much trouble for them. We like to stay here because it is very central to the pictures, transport (trains,buses & ferry) and the restaurants in Church St.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Daviddonald, General Manager at PARKROYAL Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Scott W,

From reading your feedback I can assume you booked one of our popular packages - these are in demand by our leisure customers. I am pleased you found the hotel location to be perfect for activities whilst in Parramatta - like yourself many of our customers stay with us whilst seeing one of the faboulous performances at Riverside Theatres followed by a cocktail in the hotels bar (BAR:30). I appreciate your comments on the service you received from the team. Customer service is an area we continue to focus on, afterall having a great product is only part of the experience, getting the service delivery right... consistently, is what people remember.

Thankyou

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Staff very friendly and helpful on check in, advised free wi-fi or broadband if joined loyalty club(free to join).
Room was very clean and loads of room, corner room, even though it was a Saturday night there was little noise from Church St. Bed was very comfortable and linens were great quality for a hotel.
Would stay again.
Request a room on Southern end to avoid loud restaurant noise form Church St.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Alison K,

Whilst it is always great to receive comments on our staff, I was particularly pleased to read your positive comment on the hotel linen. The 'sleep experience' is very important to us, and an area where we have invested significantly to get it right, even catering to differing preferences of our customers (for example, pillow selection). I see you enjoyed one of our corner rooms, yes these are very popular, particulary with the extra space in the rooms. The team and I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Parramatta.

Thankyou

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The room was dusty and unclean, found a broken crack pipe in the closet. I've never had any allergies in the past but after 1 night in the room I woke up with red eyes and coughing constantly. Spoke to the hotel staff and told them about the room and all they said was there rooms are cleaned to a very high standard.
All in all a very unsatisfactory experience and wouldn't recommend this hotel to any one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank All G
Daviddonald, General Manager at PARKROYAL Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear All G,

Firstly please accept my sincere apologies - I can see your stay in Parramatta did not meet your expectations on all fronts. After reading your review I am unsure of your comment on the cracked pipe in the closet as the hotel wardrobes are sealed units and do not contain 'pipes' of any type. Following the significant refurbishment of the property it remains a high priority of mine to ensure we deliver on a '360 experience', I would appreciate you taking the time to contact either myself or a member of the hotel management team so we can gain further insite into the challenges you experienced whilst staying in the hotel.

Thankyou for your feedback

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The positives: great location, great beds, clean rooms, modern bathroom and TV, good room service food, a complementary bottle of water in the room (very nice touch). Also the breakfast was very decent with lots of varieties and plenty of fresh fruits.

The not so positive was the high internet charge, the somewhat indifferent attitude of the staff which I perhaps should excuse because even though this is a 4* hotel, the location is not in Sydney CBD. And also mypet hate, there is a "tray charge" for room service which was not visible on the room service menu. I always check when I order room service as I totally disagree with this extra charge and I was pleasantly surprised not to see one except when the food (delicious by the way) was delivered there was $4 added. Once I filled in a questionaire I was emailed back being told that the charge was in fact displayed but perhaps wasn't clear enough.

And while the staff seemed somewhat indifferent the management does seem to care because when I filled in the questionaire and I mentioned a relative minor issue with the phone, that was also acknowledged and again I was emailed back assuring me it was just an oversight.

All in all, a mostly pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Appreci8life

Dear Appreci8life,

Thankyou for your feedback - I am pleased that such a well travelled customer enjoyed their time with us. You have raised some good points that I will follow through with - it is the smaller detail that really adds to the overall guest experience. I note your comment on the price of internet usage, and whilst there is a charge for this service, there is the option to join our loyalty program (Global Hotel Alliance) at no cost and receive unlimited high speed internet in the guest rooms complimentary. We have recently installed wireless internet throughout the hotel - this service is availble to hotel guests in the public areas (without joining GHA), and is proving very popular.

I appreciate your comments on the followup you received by the hotel staff - Thankyou.

Regards

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Location is excellent as its so central. So finding somewhere different to eat/drink every night is very easy, even though the choice is mixed

Hotel been renovated and looks very good. The rooms are also very modern giving a very comfortable feel and also a little more space that most rooms. The bathroom was a bit small but well designed and gave a deluxe feeling.

Breakfast was excellent and you could make your own juice from a good range of fruits.
Generally, very friendly staff especially on the front desk

The hotel appears to be largely for the Business traveller, which it serves very well, but for any tourist looking for accomodation in Parramatta, this is a great option.
Room Tip: Most low level rooms only have a view of a car park or the back of shops, so try and stay on the higher levels..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Daviddonald, General Manager at PARKROYAL Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Mark_J_G

It is great to read such wonderful comments on PARKROYAL Parramatta and the general location of the hotel. The team at the hotel pride themselves on our product and service offering - your feedback will be greatly received at our next 'town hall' employee meeting. The hotel is certainly very appealing for both the corporate traveller during the week, and also the leisure traveller during weekend and special event periods - further complimented by the accessibility to nearby venues.

Once again thank you for such positive feedback!