This hotel had everything you would expect from a 4 star hotel. The location is great- within close walking distance of plenty of great food outlets and a lovely river you can relax by. The undercover parking is very reasonable for $13 for a 24 hours and $7 for a half day. The lifts are very speedy and come almost straight away every time! The rooms are quite basic but clean and the windows open to allow fresh air in. The pool and spa are outdoors and although I didn't swim in them I checked the temperature and they are well heated. The gym is well equipped and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting and diverse location of the 4.5 star Novotel Sydney Parramatta! Located in the cosmopolitan restaurant and bar precinct of Parramatta, this internationally branded hotel offers 194 accommodation rooms and caters to both the corporate or leisure traveller alike. After enjoying a relaxed day out with friends or a long day at the office, retire to your home away from home and be greeted by a friendly smile in the warm ambience of our Parramatta Hotel. Tantalise your taste buds in the hotel's Two Forks Restaurant and Bar serving modern Australian cuisine. If you are feeling energetic, why not take advantage of the extensive leisure & parking facilities and treat yourself to a dip in the hotel's heated pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Novotel Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- The Sebel Hotel Parramatta