i stayed 1 months ago on the top floor and was very happy - this time i got a room on the 2nd floor and it sounded like a hot water system in the wall , this and the air conditioning was so noisy that i had to use earplugs the first time in years.
i should have complained earlier but i thought two nights is possible to deal with it ....
oh well need to stay somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting and diverse location of the 4.5 star Novotel Sydney Parramatta! Located in the cosmopolitan restaurant and bar precinct of Parramatta, this internationally branded hotel offers 194 accommodation rooms and caters to both the corporate or leisure traveller alike. After enjoying a relaxed day out with friends or a long day at the office, retire to your home away from home and be greeted by a friendly smile in the warm ambience of our Parramatta Hotel. Tantalise your taste buds in the hotel's Two Forks Restaurant and Bar serving modern Australian cuisine. If you are feeling energetic, why not take advantage of the extensive leisure & parking facilities and treat yourself to a dip in the hotel's heated pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- The Sebel Hotel Parramatta