The lobby looks really good but that just makes the actual rooms all the more disappointing. As a friend of mine who stayed here before me said (and I'll paraphrase to keep this G rated), "the lobby really screws you over". Rooms are a bit dingy and in need of an update although they seemed reasonably clean. When we stayed there for business, I believe they were doing some renovations to the first and second floors so hopefully these will extend to the rest of the hotel. The location is quite convenient though and is an easy 10 minute walk to restaurants, Westfield and Parramatta station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the exciting and diverse location of the 4.5 star Novotel Sydney Parramatta! Located in the cosmopolitan restaurant and bar precinct of Parramatta, this internationally branded hotel offers 194 accommodation rooms and caters to both the corporate or leisure traveller alike. After enjoying a relaxed day out with friends or a long day at the office, retire to your home away from home and be greeted by a friendly smile in the warm ambience of our Parramatta Hotel. Tantalise your taste buds in the hotel's Two Forks Restaurant and Bar serving modern Australian cuisine. If you are feeling energetic, why not take advantage of the extensive leisure & parking facilities and treat yourself to a dip in the hotel's heated pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- The Sebel Hotel Parramatta