All reviews boutique hotel min walk anz stadium great place to stay stayed here microwave pillows sleep reception bed parking
Selected filters
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Very modern, classy hotel. I like the feel this place has, lovely marble floors and really nice touch to the decor.
My room was very clean and I didn’t realise there would be access to a sink and cooking facilities, an added bonus.
Downside, very little parking when I arrived they said ‘did you pre book parking as we’re full’!
Unfortunately as a result you have to park around the street or at Westfield Parramatta not ideal as it’s only a 3 minute walk but not practical after you arrive at a hotel and simply want to rest. Lastly the rooms feel a little close, that you can hear a few things from one room to another. Other than this, it’s loveky.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
TheMarsdenHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Marsden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Hi Natalie

Thank you for your review. We're glad for the feedback and will always continue to improve.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Exceptionally clean. Well equipped. High tech TV and air con. Hairdryer, room service, bar, kettle,
Fridge, microwave, free wi-fi. Downside is there is no parking so you need to park around the corner in some side street.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Super trendy hotel, from the moment we walked in we were greeted by Rod who very graciously gave us our room early. Greatly appreciated since we had just arrived from our 15 hour flight. The room and beds were very comfortable. It is located outside of Sydney, but very close to public transportation. Rod was super helpful in giving us directions and suggestions of places to visit. We really just wished it was closer to Sydney, we would’ve stayed there the whole time.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
TheMarsdenHotel, Manager at The Marsden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Dear damiz2013,

Thank you for your kind words for our front of house team as well as for mentioning our facilities and ambience. The convenience of our location keeps being mentioned by several guests as its very close to public transportation and west-field.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for choosing The Marsden Hotel.

Kind Regards,
The Marsden Hotel

Reviewed November 18, 2018

I never usually write reviews but I just had to. I recently stayed at the Marsden Hotel, on check in (I showed up early from a long international flight), the most amazingly elegant and polite blonde lady greeted me, took my bags, offered me a cup of coffee and some water, then she radioed the cleaners to get my room ready pronto while I went for a stroll around Parramatta. When I got back she had put my bags in my room, had all of my paperwork ready, and she even gave me an upgrade to a higher, more quiet room because I was so tired. Then I got to the room... it was spacious, clean & comfy. I can't wait to go back!!

Date of stay: November 2018
TheMarsdenHotel, Manager at The Marsden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Brad,
Your feedback demonstrates that our continuous efforts have been recognised so thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience. We're thrilled to see that our staff was able to go above and beyond your expectations.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience, My team and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again on your next trip to parramatta.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in a few different hotels but this one has to be the best quality for the price. From the marble floors, modern decor, to the most heavenly bed & pillows which I had the best sleep this is a fantastic hotel. The staff are great Sam was able to fix a small problem I had in a matter of minutes.
I have to come again in December & will be staying there again, can’t wait

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sharon,
Thank you for choosing The Marsden Hotel and taking your time to share your positive feedback with us. Your feedback regarding our team's specially Sam's "Can Do" attitude is greatly appreciated and we will make sure he is recognised for his efforts.

Kind Regards