All reviews vine restaurant bedroom suite convenience store nespresso machine minute walk onsite restaurant lovely hotel staff were courteous car park room key olympic park per night home away from home westfield shopping centre would stay again train station air con
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I have now stayed several times at the Skye Suites, on most occasions I have been upgraded. Regardless, I have always been treated wonderfully by the staff. Nothing is a problem and the rooms cannot be faulted. They are clean, well appointed and very spacious. The view over the pool is the best. Husk & Vine Restaurant downstairs is great for dinner and also offers tapas and happy hour. Just outside is "The Shed" for breakfast and lunch. They offer an amazing selection of great eats on the menu. Skye Suites is currently my benchmark standard of quality.

Room tip: Pool view is best. All rooms lovely. Noise not an issue.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JoanneBriggs
Mitch G, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear JoanneBriggs,

Thank you for posting your feedback!

I'm glad you were able to experience all that we have to offer here at SKYE Parramatta.

We hope to welcome you back again soon,

General Manger

Reviewed June 27, 2018

We had a 2 Bed Executive apartment and couldn't fault the apartments. Convenient with kitchen and laundry. Booking was a simple process, reception ladies were lovely, parking (although $30 for the night) was easy and central to Westfield and train station. Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Chantelle M,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at SKYE Parramatta. I'm happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Whilst this place is nice it is way over priced, with no parking, have slept in more comfortable bed in cheaper just as clean, comfortable places with same services and amenities. It was only out of lack of available places that I stayed here.

Room tip: Find somewhere else as expensive with no parking
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Mitch G, General Manager at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Elizabeth C,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta. I'm sorry to read that you didn't see value in your experience. We make an effort to price ourselves according to market demand and believe we have a superior product offering to our competitors so can often display a higher rate than others. We also offer varied mattress firmness levels in our rooms which our team can take you through if you choose to stay with us again.

Please contact me directly should you return to Parramatta so that I can ensure your stay is a pleasurable one.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We were taking a family Holiday to Sydney to show the children the sights and picked Parramatta because it was in the middle of all the areas we wanted to visit with easy access to public transport.
The Hotel was beautiful and the room perfect. We had a 2 bedroom suite as we have 4 children and it worked out great. The children loved spending as much time in the pool as possible. We found the location exactly what we were after. It was a very quite room and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Only down side was we were hit with a parking charge which we weren't warned about when we booked. $30 a night I think it was.
Over all great stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Katherine W,

Thanks you for posting a review on your stay at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta.

Its great to see that your stay was a pleasurable one! Our parking does incur a fee which we aim to inform guests of when making their reservation.I'm sorry that this didn't happen in your experience..

We hope to see you again at SKYE soon,

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Originally disappointed that Westin is not in town yet, but this one does make up for it. The apartment furnished with quality materials and gadgets, and the kitchenette is clean and usable. The reception has exceptional service, however the housekeeping really let it down, it lacks attention to details and consistency. I hope that will improve when I come back next time.

Date of stay: May 2018

Dear Authenticity,

Thank you for posting a review!

I'll be sure to pass on your praise to our front of house team. Your points on housekeeping have been noted and passed onto the housekeeping team. Consistency is crucial and at the top of our list of priorities.

We hope to see you again soon,