“wish we had found it sooner”
Review of Bistro 49

Bistro 49
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in El Toro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our surroundings are modern in design and very welcoming on the eye. We have a quality restaurant offering some of the finest cuisine at affordable prices. Our motivation is our client's satisfaction. Chef Michel is originally from Belgium but raised in Mallorca. In his kitchen you will find quality ingredients from Mallorca and the best imported produce. Over the years Michel's cooking has risen to new heights, resulting in dishes which are sophisticated yet familiar, and are a perfect match for our relaxed surroundings. We are constantly trying to improve our facilities, so shortly we will be growing a small part of our vegetables and herbs in our new allotment. On behalf of our team thank you for choosing Bistro 49
Reviewed October 23, 2013

we visited on the last day of our holiday shame as we enjoyed it so much. We received a warm welcome and very cold glasses of delicious Son Miguel followed by a delicious Guinness fillet steak pie um-um.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Snooker cafe- the food was excellent the staff really friendly I would definetly recommend trying the chicken curry and the lamb (delicious)!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We eat at The Snooker Café/Bistro every time we go to El Toro, which is usually once a year. We have never had a bad meal and usually go for a steak - my favourite is the steak wrapped in bacon with a red wine sauce. It is delicious. I always have a Sangria which is just brilliant and very large!! Although the setting is not great, this place is a must for the food alone. Very friendly staff also.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have visited Snooker Bistro on several occassions, but I think this is the first review.
This bar and restaurant in quiet El Toro is a great place for a casual meal out.
The owners are warm and welcoming from the very first time you visit. Even if, as we did on one occassion, you turn up before they have even opened you can get a cup of coffee whilst you wait.
Over the summer they have expanded the outdoor sitting area and the menu has had a bit of a revamp. The old favourites are still there (the chef if Belgian, so if you like mussels give them a go) but there are also some great new dishes. They have also "upped their game" on presentation, all in all this favourite of ours is mow even better

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently moved to palmanova a few months back and i have to say that this restaurant is the best in the area close to where i live. I had a steak which was cooked to perfection and was served with sides which suited it perfectly. The food here is highly recommended by me and my partner and the staff here are fantastic they really make you feel welcome. I would strongly say that this is by far the best restaurant in El Toro and i highly recommend this place to anybody who live or are on holiday here. I will most definately be eating here frequently. Fantastic place overall.