Ca'n Simo
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada(Port d'Alcudia)
$131
Hotels.com
Can Tem(Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$123
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Ciudad Blanca(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Beachfront
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
  • Restaurant
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
  • Pool
PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa(Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$179
Apartamentos Palm Garden(Port d'Alcudia)
$133
$129
  • Pool
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$98
$90
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2011

An absolutely lovely place to stay. The hotel is friendly and the staff are welcoming. The owners are very helpful without being in your face and offered us advice on places to go and how to get there. Our room was clean and modern and was cleaned on a daily basis.
The restaurant is a separate business and the food was perhaps the best we ate and the staff were very helpful.
My friend and i visited whilst on a riding holiday on the island and we would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank jomvaughan
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This hotel was not what we expected for 110€ p/night.
The service is aweful, the bathroom was full of ants, no toilet paper, no towel change.
Never coming back.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Mlopez75
Reviewed November 5, 2008

I contacted the hotel prior to arriving to request the room with the jacuzzi, the wrote back promptly to let me know it was available.
The hotel was gorgeous and I had a great first impression, the staff were also friendly. I hired a car from the airport which is highly recommended on the island and although there is no hotel parking, I never had any problems to park nearby.
While the hotel is adorable and their restaurant is equally lovely, I did hit my head on the very low ceiling beams which ruined my first night with a rotten headache. The hotel's owner had the attitude that "you only ever do that once."
The stairs were incredibly narrow so going up and down had to be done with care, and the ceiling height at the start of the staircase came down to my partners shoulders, so he was always hunched over for fear of having his head lopped off.
The room was great, except for the ceiling and I did hit my head a few more times, but not as hard.
On the morning I was leaving, the owner passd my room keys to another couple who were taking over the room. He left me the master keys while I was packing and he left the hotel. I couldn't believe that as a complete stranger I was given keys to every room in the hotel. That alone, even without the dangerous stairs and head bumping, changed my opinion of the safety within the hotel. So although it is beautifuly restored and immaculately kept, I don't know if I would ever stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Lisi6134
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Perfect for adults, not very old (only stairs, not lift), all nationalities: owners spanish and britain couple, so kind and professionals.

7 rooms, perfectly adapted for a quiet holidays. Perfectly cleaned up, big space for each room. Modern and complete bathroom.

Simple though enough breakfast, inside the restaurant or at the very nice terrace, with the charming and perfect sttention of the owners.

It is a different way of enjoying the Balears Islands: in the city os Alcudia, near but not just on the beach, for quiet vacation. Coles to the city center: market, restaurants, ...

The restaurant, charming, good mediterranean cuisine, very good service, good quality/price relationship. Dinning at the terrace can be one of the best experiences in the Mallorca Island!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank MARISADO
Reviewed November 29, 2005

Nice petit hotel in Alcusia with 7 different rooms with personal touch. My favorite touch was the art in the hotel. In the hotel is also a restaurant for breakfast and dinner. The hotel is nearby the old city center. Parking at the hotel is not possible. Nearby is a marketplace where you can park your car.

• Stayed: November 2005