We stayed for a week and wished it could have been longer. The food was plentiful and varied. There were a lot of people there but it didn't feel overcrowded. The children were looked after by Nelson the best entertainer we have encountered for a good while. He had a lot of children but no one was left out. All the staff went that extra mile especially on Halloween all getting dressed up. Even the cleaners and chefs. Our daughter that it was her best Halloween ever. We hired a car and visited several local towns but there's plenty to do if you stay in the hotel. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca