We stayed as a family of 5 in two village rooms, Augusta ground floor. The hotel is extremely busy at breakfast, lunch and dinner, but it works well, the quality of the food is excellent. The pool is good but busy as you would expect in July. The entertainment is of average quality and not that original but all the animation crew do work very hard to involve as many people as they can. The rooms are a decent four start quality.
In general a very busy, good quality large hotel with a mix of English, German, and French guests. Good facilities all round. Would I go again, No, would I recommend a visit yes. Make sure that you visit old town Pollensa, it is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca