2 ADULTS 1 CHILD
stayed halfboard Maris room august 2012 for 9 nights.
What a relaxing holiday we had.
Good food, good restaurant service and friendly and diligent cleaning service.
We have booked again for July 2013.
Car hire at the hotel is convenient but overpriced as you would expect!
Evening entertainment for children was good.
spacious complex and well maintained.
Bus routes to Peurto Pollensa and Alcudia outside hotel.
air con in our Maris room was not great and fridge not very cold.
Lack of sunbeds - had to get up at 7am daily to go and sit with my sunbed for an hour until family came from room as hotel does not monitor sunbed reservations which is disappointing because people leave towels all day and don't return but to solve this problem do what the french do and simply lift the towels and toss them to the side (they had the right idea).
We have booked a village room this year which was more expensive but we HOPE the accommodation is more spacious with better air conditioning and that the hotel will provide the same hospitality as before.
overall we had a really enjoyable holiday experience and look forward to our forthcoming holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca