We had a wonderful holiday here in May 2012. We had a spacious and clean room on the ground floor which was great because our two boys loved playing in the lovely well kept gardens outside our room. The food was excellent quality with plenty of choice. The pool area was lovely. The location of the hotel is just outside puerto pollensa but this wasn't a problem as there were plenty of busses and it was only a 5 minute journey.
The only disappointment that I had was the children's club !. We have never used a children's club before but decided to give it a go. My boys are 3 and 5. We only used the club 3 or 4 times and found it to be a bit strange that we were never asked to sign them in.. One day we had left them in the club for a couple of hours and decided in between this time to have a little spy on them just to check that they were ok.. It must have been my mothers instinct telling me something was wrong as when We arrived at the hotel park were I knew they were often taken I heard cries coming from the climbing frame.. It was my little boy Oliver who's 3 crying as he couldn't get down!. I waited thinking someone would help him.. To my horror no one came as the children were unsupervised on the park !!. I waited for a few minutes & eventually the staff member arrived !. He had taken my other little boy inside for a plaster leaving all the other children on the park unsupervised !. Thankfully this incident happened on the last day of our holiday as I found it quite upsetting.
We are planing to return to this hotel as generally it was superb, but wouldn't use the kids club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca