My wife and I stayed here September 2012 arriving on the 1st to a wet and windy day, next day was calm and hot and we had a chance to look around the complex and see what was on offer and we were not dissapointed, this hotel has it all and then some. Two superb restaurants with a selection to suit everyone and the staff seem genuinely pleased to assist you with whatever you need may be. It has it's own little private beach where you can learn to wind surf or just chill out, when you step out onto the main road you can turn left and head for Port De Pollenca or turn right and head for Alcudia and which ever way you go just hop on the local bus and one Euro fifty will get you there if you head into Alcudia make a bee line for the old town and take a leisurely stroll around and try out some of the fantastic tapes bars and don't worry which to pick because you can't make a mistake, they are all great.Then take the bus into Port De Pollenca and walk the length of the resort and you will end up in the pine walk area where you can sit at the waters edge and just people watch while having lunch or dinner in any one of the little restaurants dotted along the pine walk if you want to explore further afield then get the bus into Palma city for only six Euro but thats another story altogether but if your in the area do check out the Club Pollentia hotel as it's just one of those places that will hang in your memory for ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca