Stayed all inclusve for 1 week at the beginning of October with my husband and 3 yr old son.
Good impression on arriving. Escorted to room via golf buggy which our son thought was fantastic.
Hotel sits next to a nature reserve with amazing view of the mountains. Beautiful landscaped gardens with lots of ducks 'chilling' about on the lawns. Son loved to see these guys every morning and was a lovely feature.
Room was comfortable and pleasant. Bath with overhead shower which was very good, always appeared to be plenty of hot water. Bathroom within the 'Stella' block could do with being upgraded but it was not unpleasant.
Rooms serviced every day. Fridge stocked everyday with variety of juice and water.
Mosquitoes were around due to the lush gardens, so make sure you take plenty spray.
Hotel does not have it's own beach but this did not bother us as hotel has two pools to relax around. Pools were very chilly and did take your breath away on entering. Would suggest that hotel heats it up a few more degree to make it more comfortable for younger children.
Plenty of beds and space.
Food was of a good standard, well presented and fresh. Did get alittle repetative and I think we would have got a little bored if we had stayed longer. Hotel has two main eating areas within the grounds and one of these shut towards the end of our holdiay. As a result the remaining dining area became very busy and somewhat frantic. Can imagine this would have made the dining experience stressful if we had to put up with this for the whole of our holiday. Staff worked hard, were all friendly and willing to help.
The hotel is made up of two area and we stayed within the main part of the hotel named the Village, which I must say appeared to have the nicest apartments.
Hotel has a spa with indoor pool (much more pleasant), jacuzzi and beauty rooms.
Our son used the creche on site which was very good and well stocked. Our son enjoyed his morning sessions and gave us some 'us' time.
Good playground with slides, swings etc. Good pitch and put lawn.
Hotel has a bike rental and dive centre. Plenty to do if sporty and looking for action.
Bus stop directly outside the hotel and buses run every 15min. Hotel sits between Pollenca and Alcudia and access to both are a short bus ride away.
Hotel does not have it's own beach however a shingle type can be accessed via a fairly busy road. We did not miss a beach as the hotel facilities were much more appealing for us.
There a lovely beaches within the area however we were far too lazy to venture too far, on this particular holiday.
I would certainly recommend this hotel to any one who is wanting a good quality, comfortable hotel in a lovely setting.
Hotel has a mix of nationalities and if you do not want to see St George X's everywhere then it's a good contender when looking for a hotel.
Would definately return to this hotel again in the future. 8/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pollentia Club Resort is a 4-star resort hotel in Alcúdia, Majorca, located in the marvelous bay of Pollensa. Situated on the north of the island of Majorca, between the Can Cap de Bou beach and the S'Albufera Natural Park, this luxury hotel offers a great location in proximity to all the outdoor activities you desire during your trip to the Balearic Islands. With nearly 30 km/18 miles of splendid coastlines, along the northeast of Majorca, Alcúdia offers the perfect setting for nature lovers. This beautiful resort is surrounded by gardens and nestled amongst lagoons and Mediterranean vegetation, making it the ideal for an island getaway vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pollentia Club Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Hotel Alcudia
- Pollentia Club Resort
- PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa Alcudia, Majorca