This visit was our fourth, please Phil move closer to us, in Oxford. On every visit the food has been exceptional. The staff are always very friendly and efficient. This visit we used the accommodation, and found it to be comfortable and my wife slept extremely well ( sometimes it take a night to settle into a strange bed) as I did. when you go you've got to try the legendry pies, they are awesome. keep up the good work everybody, and see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire