I booked a single night at The Farmers Boy on my daughters .recommendation from her work colleague. What a superb place. Staff we're very friendly.homely and helpful. Room was very good however the food was excellent. My wife and myself both had the steak and kidney pie it was superb. Breakfast before we left very good . I hope we manage to return in the near future a really lovely place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire