Who would have thought I could ring a place at 7 pm on a saturday night to get 12 people in and they would do it. Albeit we were outside under the pagoda but they looked after us, kept us supplied with drinks and the food was fantastic. Even the landlord came out to chat. We were on a camping trip so were just grateful to not be cooking on a camping stove.
Thank you for your hospitality and the great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire