Enjoyable stay for 1 night. Clean and comfortable room. Food excellent, we had a fantastic evening meal. I think people should remember on these visits that it is an old coaching inn with lots of character and not some newly built hotel with extensive buffet facilities and lots of staff, who by the way were very helpful and friendly. I was given this wowcher break by my daughter and it was good to be treated so well with no reflection on it being a reduced tariff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire