The Staff are very friendly and attentive, and the food is second to none! We had theire 'famous' 2in1 pie of coliflour cheese with Steak and guiness which we thought was amazing, only to be out done on our second evening when we ordered the 8oz fillet from their specials menu....I cannot find the words to decribe how nice this meal was... all i can say is, ORDER IT and find out for yourself! It is testiment to a pub when it is consistantly busy every evening! We were lucky to get in on our first night as we never booked, but the staff made room for us!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire