We waited 1 hour and 10 minutes after ordering, to be served our food,and the restaurant was not that busy. There was only one waitress who seemed to be working at half speed, so the barmaid and owner helped out here and there. My husband had one of the famous pies and some of the meat was tough, we all had the chips which tasted like the cheapest supermarket variety, and were awful.None of us enjoyed our meals. The restaurant needed a good dusting, and the chairs were most uncomfortable. all in all a big disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire