my wife & I visited the Farmers Boy Inn after seeing the Channel 4 TV show, Four In A Bed,
we were staying in Much Birch, about 10 miles away & had to experience the special pies for ourselves. We met Phil who is a real character, he & his staff made us extremely welcome. The pies are a must have on a visit to the Farmers Boy Inn & we were not disappointed. Hopefully we will be back in the near future to experience the friendly hospitality once again & of course the pies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply put, we love food. Not just for what it is, but for the experience that accompanies it. Homely surroundings, great company and conversation,attentive waiters, who become friends and of course fine wines from around the world. After a evening of gastro food delights, gourmet pies and laughter infront of the open fire retire to our courtyard of boutique individually designed rooms and drift off, to wake up to the sounds, sights and smells of the idyllic gloucestershire countryside. Followed of course by a hearty breakfast and maybe a stroll up the majestic May Hill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Farmers Boy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Boy Hotel Longhope
- The Farmers Boy Inn Longhope, Gloucestershire