Stayed here for 3 nights in a family room. Check in quick and easy, staff friendly. Room as with every Premier Inn we have stayed in was spotless with comfy beds. Breakfast staff were lovely and welcoming. The restaurant attached is a Beefeater which I prefer as they cook the breakfast to order rather than a dried up buffet! Breakfast itself was delicious with lots of choice. Surrounding area is pretty with good views from the pub garden (which also has a childrens play area with swings etc). We took a stroll down the road to some roman villa ruins, not much to see when you get there but the walk there and back is lovely. Would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Leckhampton Hill and Great Witcombe Roman Villa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Little Witcombe
- Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel Gloucestershire