I spent two nights here for a choral week-end and the hotel provided an excellent base for us. The rooms were a good size, quiet and comfortable. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast offered a good range, including excellent fresh fruit. We chose not to eat in for dinner as it seemed rather expensive. The only downside was the prices at the bar and the fact that our bill included a dinner and lunch that we had not taken! However, reception staff dealt with this very efficiently and overall we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is situated conveniently close to both Cheltenham & Gloucester and just minutes away from junction 11a of the M5. The Hotel boasts 122 contemporary, air conditioned bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs, tea & coffee making facilities and fridges. Hardy's Restaurant offers fantastic food in a light contemporary atmosphere overlooking the Cotswold Hills, whilst Hunters Bar and Lounge provides a relaxed area in which to enjoy a great range of food and drink. There is an extensive leisure club with great facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym and weights area and a Spa offering a full range of treatments. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - a q Brockworth
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel
- Cheltenham Chase Brockworth
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel Brockworth, Gloucestershire