We stayed on a three night package which included the New Years Eve function.
On arrival, a smiling Miss Ernst checked us in and arranged for assistance with our baggage. Our room, 140, was spacious, clean, well furnished and had a huge bed!
The meal on the first evening was good, plenty of it. No complaints. The waiting staff were helpful and cheerful.
The swimming pool and gym were of a good standard, the changing area clean and tidy. In fact the hotel was kept clean and tidy throughout.
Breakfast was excellent, fresh fruit, cereals, toast, pastries, juices and a large choice of hot food and plenty of it. Staff were very efficient in providing tea and coffee.
The New Years Eve faction started with a champagne reception, we enjoyed a couple of glasses of champagne and plenty of delicious canapés.
We were shown to our tables, which were all beautifully decorated. Then proceeded to enjoy a fabulous meal by well organised staff who all wore big smiles! I can't fault the meal, served hot and quickly. We were also provided with a member of staff to take our drinks orders! The music was good and varied. The dance floor was busy for most of the evening. Staff were happy serving us until we retired at 4.30am!
On News Years Day, the evening meal was a buffet carvery. Delicious food again, faultless.
I'd like to mention Halely for the excellent way she looked after us. All the staff deserve a big thank you for making it such an enjoyable occasion. Thank you to you All.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is situated conveniently close to both Cheltenham & Gloucester and just minutes away from junction 11a of the M5. The Hotel boasts 122 contemporary, air conditioned bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs, tea & coffee making facilities and fridges. Hardy's Restaurant offers fantastic food in a light contemporary atmosphere overlooking the Cotswold Hills, whilst Hunters Bar and Lounge provides a relaxed area in which to enjoy a great range of food and drink. There is an extensive leisure club with great facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym and weights area and a Spa offering a full range of treatments. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - a q Brockworth
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel
- Cheltenham Chase Brockworth
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel Brockworth, Gloucestershire