The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel
$65
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Gloucester (Little Witcombe) Hotel(Little Witcombe)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Gloucester - Cheltenham(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$65
$60
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Premier Inn Gloucester (Barnwood) Hotel(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Hotel Ibis Gloucester(Gloucester)(Great Value!)
$52
$50
Agoda.com
$73
Hotels.com
$121
$104
Hatton Court Hotel(Upton St Leonards)
$87
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Edward Hotel(Gloucester)
$79
Priceline
1,937 results
All reviewsq hotelsspa breakgood sizeevening mealleisure facilitieslovely hotelnight breakbuffet lunchcream teabreakaway clubreception staffbar arearestaurant managerlight lunchsteam room and saunarelaxation roomhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I went on a coach holiday and we stayed here, it was a beautiful hotel. The rooms are very spacious, the beds were really comfortable, I had a lovely nights sleep. There were 3 other coaches here, but I couldnt tell as couldnt hear anything in my room, not even the people in the other rooms. the only thing that let it down was the evening meal, it was nice, but nothing special, but breakfast was gorgeous, there was something for all tastes. the views from the hotel were stunning.

Room Tip: My room was overlooking the carpark, and it was really quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mandy010
J_Sibbald-Wall, General Manager at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for the lovely feedback!

We endeavour to ensure all our guests enjoy themselves when staying at the hotel. I'm sorry that the meal didn't reach your expectations, I will pass this on to our new Head Chef.

We really appreciate the feedback about our breakfast, and we agree, looking out over the Cotswold is absolutely fantastic!

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Just had a 2 day stay at this hotel and found it everything a hotel shold be,clean ,comfortable.efficient and friendy.Helpful staff,good food and an excellent spa.Thanks for an enjoyable stay. The room s were large with a king size bed the bath room was well appointed with plenty of hot water we also had free wi-fi connection and enough tv channels to pick from I would not hesitate to stay their again in the future.

1  Thank Peter R
J_Sibbald-Wall, General Manager at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

We appreciate your great feedback about the hotel! I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay, and will be coming back to see us again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel 27-29th July, very modern large rooms very clean and comfortable. All staff freindly and happy to help. Nice outdoor area and lovley views.
Great value for money with swimming pool jucuzzi ect included so great for a swim in the morning.
The resturant for breakfast very modern, friendly staff and great food, the only coments i would make is that they are not very quick on bringing out more food for english breakfast both mornings various items had run out and we had to ask staff to bring more out, but as soon as it was requested this was sorted out.

Would definatly stay again.

1  Thank Emma G

Thanks for your great feedback!
I'm glad you got to enjoy the property, the grounds and the leisure and spa facilities. I have spoken to our Food and Beverage Manager about the speed of the breakfast food being replenished, and you can rest assured we will be addressing this. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I booked a weekend trip in July for husband and I. We found the hotel to be very peaceful, very clean and tidy and an excellent base for visiting the Cotswold villages. Ideally situated between Cheltenham and Gloucester. Staff were very friendly and the food was good, with a very wide selection of food at breakfast. The room was perfect (included a fridge) and even though we were on the ground floor we heard no noise, which can often be the case. We used the pool which we found to be very clean. The only downside if you can call it that, if you don't eat in the hotel, there is only one local pub, so you have to drive out, however we were told that there is a good bus service into Gloucester and Cheltenham. We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend and I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great feedback.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found the service and the quality of food to be good, not to mention our leisure facilities and our well appointed rooms.
You are correct, there is an excellent bus service that runs from outside the hotel to both the centres of Gloucester and Cheltenham, where there are plenty of excellent Pubs to try!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Cheltenham Chase in the future.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I had booked a spa day for myself and a friend via Wahanda and we each had 2 spa treatments each plus full use of the health suite facilities.

Our treatments were excellent and cannot fault the therapist Ellie who did a great job.

The venue is lovely and very clean and tidy. I even thought how good it is to have lockers with a hanger and lots of space to put your clothes - a nice touch.

We then had a late lunch which to be honest was very poor in fact terrible considering the price.

I had a chicken salad - pretty uninspiring with chunks of quite dry chicken, no dressing - few leaves, 3 slices of tomato, couple of bits of cucumber and onion for the princely sum of £11.50. My friend had a steak baguette - small amount of steak on a virtually uncooked anaemic baguette all for £7 I think. It was good we were so relaxed and that actually we did not get checked on to ask how our food was or else we would have complained.

Overall the spa expereince was fabulous shame our lunch let us down.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
J_Sibbald-Wall, General Manager at The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It's great to hear that you found your Spa experience so enjoyable. It's just a shame that we didn't get the lunch completely right and it would have been nice to have had the opportunity to put this right for you at the time, but I do understand that when you are relaxed you may not want to raise negative comments. I have passed your comments on to the kitchen in order for them to make any necessary changes for the future.
Thank you once again for your feedback.