Stayed here for one night - had booked the standard room but got upgraded! Fantastic room with comfy bed and lovely bathroom. This pub/hotel is certainly the hub of the local community.
Ate in the pub in the evening - fantastic pub food (the thickest gammon we've ever seen!) and a fantastic variety of specials available. Breakfast the next morning was freshly cooked with good thick bacon & sausages!
Would definitely stay here again when visiting the Cotswolds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom